Agents of the Midnight Ravens Legion have captured a high ranking Syntha spy, an Omega Biomech. The spy is detained at a secret holding facility in an abandoned VASA precinct. Unbeknownst to his captors, the Biomech sends out an encrypted distress signal which is answered by a full, mechanised company of Assault Androsynths and Teratosynths.
Can the VASA defenders hold out against the horde until a relief fleet arrives?
Will the Syntha Biomech break free of captivity and escape?
It’s up to you to decide.
This introductory box is all you need to start your adventure with the VOID wargame!
The VASA forces:
- Grand Master of Balance Yamazaki – 98 points Meta Powers: Alacrity of Suisei, Veil of Maya, Flight of the Tengu
- Suppressor Squad – 129 points
- 4 Suppressors – 76 points
- Suppressor Grenade Launcher – 32 points
- Suppressor Sergeant – 21 points
- Shuriken Guard – 283 points
- 4 Shuriken Guards – 224 points
- Shuriken Guard Sergeant – 59 points
The Syntha forces:
- 5.56 (Ω) Omega Biomech – 97 points Biomechanics: N-Ray Vision, AI Affinity, Regenerate
- Assault Androsynth Squad – 149 points
- 4 Assault Androsynths – 96 points
- Androsynth Grape Gunner – 28 points
- Androsynth Alpha – 25 points
- Assault Teratosynths – 180 points
- 3 Assault Teratosynths – 90 points
- Assault Teratosynth Plasma Projector – 50 points
- Assault Teratosynth Alpha – 40 points
- VOID Assault on Juzo Precinct booklet
- FREE copy of VOID 1.1 Rulebook (Gamebox ed.)
- 2D10 dice
- FREE exclusive Lieutenant Nightshade miniature
This pack contains 24 metal models and includes 24 round 25mm plastic bases.
Models supplied unassembled and unpainted. Contents may vary from those shown.
These miniatures should be cleaned of flash lines using a sharp knife and needle file prior to painting. Some assembly may be required. This product contains lead. Not suitable for minors under 14 years.
There are no reviews yet.